Why the status of my request claim is now cancelled?

Hi,
Why the status of my request claim is now cancelled?

Can you provide some more information please?

If you are referring to the “affiliate scheme” or “referral scheme” then all goal requests are manually verified and they are always paid providing

1. all referrals are genuine - i.e. you’ve not created the accounts yourself to boost your numbers

2. the referrals do not break the terms of service - i.e. phishing sites, hosting malware/viruses etc

Hi,Infinity,
yes,I have 20 active referrals,all of then are genuine.

While I cannot comment on your individual case; the referral accounts are manually verified by a human at the company and would only refuse the request if there was an issue with any of the referral accounts - i.e. there must be an issue before a staff member would even think of refusing the request :frowning: So that would lead me to believe there will be an issue with at least one referral :confused:

Thanks for your time on this matter. How will I know the reason? I didn’t get an email notification.

I’m not sure if you will get a follow-up
I’d be checking out your referrals and seeing if any of the sites load any dangerous content etc.

ok,thx,Do I need to give my account to you?

No no, I’ll rephrase - If I was you, then I’d check out the sites of the people you referred to see who caused you the issues.

All sites look normal,I still don’t understand why it was cancelled.

Hmm odd where are you located?

I am a Chinese website in China.

Not sure then sorry :frowning:
Did any of the referrals come from the same computer or network?

I just share my referral links to my friends,then ,they register and verified their email address.A month later I saw the status of referral is active,but they didn’t do it for long,so let me login to ensure that the background is normal.