Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings. Filename: /storage/h4/751/1010751/public_html/mashakti/source/website/third_party/MX/Loader.php Line Number: 96

Can anyone help me related to database error while hosting site made in codeignitor.

If you’re trying to use remote mysql…then sry you can’t.
Upgrade your account…to use Remote Mysql.

I am not using remote database. I have created database on the 000 Webhosting itself as it is providing db upto 1gb but still it is giving this kind of error. I will be highly oblige to you if you can look into the matter.

I highly oblige you check your connection details in your configuration file for your script making sure they match the details provided in the database page of 000webhost.com

provide screenshot of your configuration file

provide screenshot of the database page at 000webhost.com

PFA images of configuration files . Let me know if more details required. Currently I am trying to access index.php file

db config folder database.php details

$db[‘default’][‘hostname’] = ‘localhost’;
$db[‘default’][‘username’] = ‘yogi’;
$db[‘default’][‘password’] = ‘********’;
$db[‘default’][‘database’] = ‘maskti’;
$db[‘default’][‘dbdriver’] = ‘mysql’;
$db[‘default’][‘dbprefix’] = ‘’;
$db[‘default’][‘pconnect’] = TRUE;
$db[‘default’][‘db_debug’] = TRUE;
$db[‘default’][‘cache_on’] = FALSE;
$db[‘default’][‘cachedir’] = ‘’;
$db[‘default’][‘char_set’] = ‘utf8’;
$db[‘default’][‘dbcollat’] = ‘utf8_general_ci’;
$db[‘default’][‘swap_pre’] = ‘’;
$db[‘default’][‘autoinit’] = TRUE;
$db[‘default’][‘stricton’] = FALSE;

Are you using the correct database and username?

A database will normally be like a123456_yourdatabasename and the same for the username a123456_yourusername

Please check carefully in the manage database page.

As said above…
You have just used “yogi” as user name but it should be something like “id00000_yogi” and same goes with database name.

If you don’t know then…Go to “Manage Database” and you’ll find those details.

I have done change to $db[‘default’][‘username’] as you said but now different error is displayed please find attached screenshot for the same

@yogi09 make sure you’ve used correct database password.
If you have forgot your password then go to “Manage Database” - “Manage” - “Change Database password”

And then try again…
this should word.

And change the database name to the one given via 000webhost.com

Thanks you so much brother …